Systex HPC Solution with architecture design combines HPC, OpenStack, Docker, Ceph & Lustre technology, and the administrators & users are able to manage & use this platform via a single portal. This design delivers following benefits:
1. This architecture combined both of HPC & private cloud design which benefits the users to maximize the computation resource for researchers, professors & students without isolated computation resource in one piece.
2. Central management portal to reduce the workload of administrator.
3. Applications will be implemented by Virtual Machine & Container versions for experiential purpose of performance & user experience in difference usage scenarios.
Gaia Director User Portal
* 2 servers with high availability design for User Portal services. (Note: Gaia is the product name of the user portal services)
2. Management Pool
* The design provides two types of service. One is HPC service which incl. login, Master, Job Scheduler & Management; another one is Openstack management powered by RedHat. Be reminded all of the management nodes are high availability design.
3. Computing Pool
* The computing pool are separated to two types of computing pool. Physical Compute is designated for HPC usage, the user scenarios could be for research purpose; and OpenStack Compute provides virtual machine computation resources, and usage scenario could be generic learning subjects.
4. Storage Pool
* Same as Computing pool that the storage pool separated to Lustre Pool for HPC and Ceph storage pool. For supporting & stability consideration, Ceph storage is powered by RedHat.
Our Reference customer:
We have build more than 13 reference customers from FSI, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Education, Government Research, Manufacture and Telecom industries.